In daily life, corrugated nails may be used in decoration, and the performance of galvanized corrugated nails, such as corrosion resistance and aesthetics, will be better. As such, the use of galvanized corrugated nails is becoming more and more popular. Let us introduce its advantages and choices.
First, when using plastic products and asbestos tiles, galvanized corrugated nails are selected for fixing. Galvanized corrugated nails have the following advantages:
1. One-time fixing. Galvanized corrugated nails can fix plastic products and corrugated nails at one time, avoiding the loss caused by insecure fixing, repeated pulling out and nailing;
2, made of carbon steel, galvanized surface, corrosion resistance, can extend the use time;
3. High cost performance. The corrugated nails currently sold in the market are a type of nails used to fix asbestos tiles. The market has sufficient supplies. Therefore, galvanized corrugated nails are the best choice for fixing plastic products and asbestos products.
Several benefits of using galvanized corrugated nails
Second, the selection method is actually not difficult, just follow the general hardware.
1. The type, specification and performance of the selected hardware accessories should meet the current national standards and relevant regulations, and match the selected materials.
2. To install hardware with fastening screws, a metal lining must be installed inside. The thickness of the lining should be at least twice the tooth pitch of the fastener. Do not fasten to plastic profiles or use non-metallic linings.
3. After the hardware is used, pay attention to maintenance to prevent rust and corrosion.
The use of galvanized corrugated nails is so simple, the correct use can enhance the aesthetics, save effort and worry.