1. Corrugated nails: used to connect wood components, and fix asbestos tiles and plastic tiles;
2. Steel nails: mainly used for the connection of cement walls, ground and surface materials, and the fixation of grassroots structures. Steel nails have high strength and are not easy to rust. Ordinary wall surface does not need to be drilled and drilled. It is convenient to use, but the cost is high, the number of models is small, and the amount of decoration is not large.
3. Round nails: mainly used for fixing the basic structure. Round nails have low strength and are easy to rust. They must be drilled and drilled. The price is low, the model is full, and they are used more.
4. Straight nails: mainly used for fixing the surface sheet. Need to use a special straight nail gun, low price, not easy to rust, and can improve work efficiency and use more. It is difficult to see the nail holes when fixing the surface layer board, which not only reduces the difficulty of later painting, but also increases the decorative effect.
5. Nail: It is mainly used for fixing the base decorative panel. Need special nail gun, low price, not easy to rust.
6. Thermal insulation nail: also known as expansion screw (bolt). The principle is that the ring (or similar) wrapped around the periphery of the bolt is deformed (expanded) by the compression of the inner bolt, and the more the squeeze is deformed, the more it is finally fixed inside the hole. When using the expansion bolt, pay attention to: 1) the difference between the inner diameter of the hole and the outer diameter of the ring cylinder should not be too large; 2) the hole material should not be too soft.